GM-102: Graphical SWR & Wattmeter Kit
- GM-102 Kit: $250.00 -Back in Stock!
- Shipping not included in the above pricing.
Since most of my selling happens at Hamfests, I do not have eCommerce ability on this web site. If you wish to purchase one of these kits, please click on the Purchase Request button and submit a purchase request on the contact form. Make sure that you include your full shipping address so I can calculate the shipping charges via USPS. Thank you.
Great addition to your ham shack:
- Provides real-time views of your forward and reflected power as well as VSWR.
- A 3.5 inch graphical TFT touch screen displays 3 User-selectable meter faces: traditional needle, dual bar graphs, and a full screen digital display. On the needle and bar graph faces, forward power, reflected power and VSWR are also displayed digitally at the bottom of the screen in large numerals for quick, easy viewing.
- Comes with a built-in USB interface for easily connecting theGM-102 to a computer for remote control. The communications protocol is published in the Operations Manual to make creating interface programs easy. A companion Windows application is provided with the kit.
- Comes with 12 VDC wall power supply.
Perfect for entry-level kit builders:
- All through-hole components (no surface mount soldering – any surface mount components come fully assembled).
- Larger than needed circuit boards to accommodate “normal” soldering irons.
- Fully illustrated assembly manual with step-by-step instructions – including testing and troubleshooting steps as well as all schematic diagrams.
- All enclosures are professionally milled, powder coated and screen printed. No metalworking skills needed.
Handles full legal power:
- RF path is as short and straight as possible to reduce inductive reactance.
- The meter has 3 scales: 20 Watts, 200 Watts, and 2000 Watts.
- Covers 1.8MHz through 54MHz.
Kit comes complete with all necessary components and enclosures:
- All components are bagged in anti-static zip lock bags and labeled for convenient identification.
- The meter enclosure is powder coated for added durability. The sensor enclosure is bare aluminum.
- Includes a 12 VDC, 1 A wall power supply.